Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sweetie

cupcakes, don't you love cupcakes ? most of them said that they looks delicious but actually they're not. NO! I totally disagree with that. probably, you ordered the not delicious one. haha but this, the one that i ordered, the taste was so delicious ! I love the fragrances of the cake. especially when it's mix with raisin ! i love to the max. yeah, maybe some of you have different taste with me but I still recommend it to you guys! try it guys ! or you can simply order with Fenty Tan contact her thru bb. here's her pin 2621FB38.





my mini dslr <3


yeah, F21 ( forever 21 ) my favorite brand of all <3

7 comments:

  1. Love ur cupcake !!<3

    xx
    I'm following you now!!
    Would you like to follow me back?
    Keep in touch!!<3

    kisses*
    http://kekeangela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute cake
    what a cute cup cake,
    i love the cupcake with the owl

    new follower here

    hope we can follow each other

    kisses

    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh those are so cute!! :3
    I want to eat some... waa... so pretty looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cake! I'm such a F21 fans too :) Mind to follow each other? Follow me, then I'll follow you back ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh this is amazing.. I wanna eat them now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi.. cute cupcakes! <3
    mind to follow each other? :)
    follow me and I will follow you back soon.. If I don't kindly comment to my post to remind me thanks

    http://evelyntirza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete