Monday, November 14, 2011

Again and Again

Glashaus, located near hotel panorama regency and it is a German cuisine. The very first restaurant that is German cuisine in batam i guess. The food was okay and I love the tea! I Geez, i love the smell ! I ordered Oriental Moon. such a recommended tea for the one who never go there and again, I ordered chicken gordon bleu. i know i know, I ordered it last time in teras but this chicken gordon bleu is a lil' bit different from teras one. the salad and inside the chicken is lil' bit different. well actually, I prefer teras one more than glashaus one. haha but still, it is good enough for eat :)









 

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for post my post to google ! :) I followed you. follow back ? thanks alot. your blog was great too :D

    ReplyDelete