Monday, November 7, 2011

Sumex, cars exhibition

yesterday, I went to Sumex ( Sumatera Expo ) to see the cars exhibition. I found one unique car which is filled with full of hello kitty. I'm not really fond of hello kitty actually. I just barely take shot of it cause is a really rare chance that Batam have a cars exhibition... So why I don't take it when there is a chance ? :) 









there is drift race too. that's my purpose to go to sumex. honestly, I love sport cars. I love drift too. I watched them drift and my heart say, how good if I can drift too. haha ! dream on, Ivon ! you're too young for this and you're a girl. Is kinda weird when girl can drift haha anw, I sitted quite far from the race path. so I hardly capture a good angle when the cars are drifting and I have no experience of capturing cars. it's my very first time. enjoy :)





even girl at young age loves to watch car drifting! how cute she is <3
 HAPPY MONDAY GUYS !

No comments:

Post a Comment