Saturday, November 5, 2011

Skyscrapers


Saturday always a tiring day for me. Even though is Saturday, I still need to wake up in the morning and go to school for extracurricular. Since Mondial is a international school, Saturday supposed to be our holiday where we no need to go to school at all. Gah, I'm thinking why should we have extracurricular ? for healthy ? probably haha

After the extracurricular, I still got my violin class. I only have 15-20 minutes to rest. I often feel so tired about it cause i need to rush against the clock. Now, I can't really focus on my violin cause I'm too tired. I wish I can change the violin schedule so that I can be more focus. Hopefully my teacher got time at the afternoon for me !

When I was on the way home, I saw the sky is so beautiful today. So when I reach home, I grab my EOS and go to 3rd floor and took the sky. I love how the clouds are shaped and the colour of sky. Really love it ! <3 

cool isn't ?




No comments:

Post a Comment